Friday, April 15, 2011

Extension poles for fishing are dumb

AS I was posting on the blog today I decided to check out some of the videos at the bottom of the blog on my video bar. I have decided that the guy with the 48 ft. extension fishing pole needs to find a more exciting way to catch fish. Yes he actually succeeds in catching fish but they are all tiny sun fish and other pan fish. Sure looks lame to me. where is the sport in posting your over weight butt in a lawn chair and reeling in half pound fish. As a sportsmen the biggest reason I love the outdoors is the thrill and I don't see anything thrilling about dragging in a 48 ft. pole all for a sun fish. The idea of filleting all those sunnys alone is enough to deter me from such a dumb fishing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment